Saturday, January 29, 2011

Doppelgänger

I have been meaning to write something about this two for some time now but always forgets. Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan - separated at birth? The similarity is just way creepy. Supernatural? Nah, that's just the show Morgan starred in. I first saw him there, playing as the father of the two lead actors, then at Grey's anatomy as Izzie's love interest who died after a heart transplant (made a lot of audience cry, I bet!). He also did a guest role in CSI as an undercover agent, just a teeny weeny role. 

Anyway, then last year I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" which starred Julia Roberts (loved it!). Then this guy Felipe came and I was like, "oh, it's that guy on TV". But not quite. And I went on like that during the rest of the film... "yes, it is him"... "nah"..... "sure is"..... "no it's not!".... hahaha! Okay, reading the credits proved that it wasn't Morgan. But can you blame me? Can you tell who's who?

Javier Bardem (L) and Jeffrey Dean Morgan (R)

It's weird since they are both actors, I wonder how they react when they see each other. Heck, they can make a movie with them playing as twins. I know, overkill... hehehe! Of course, Bardem has that Spanish accent but they are actors and they can  change that which was why I really had a hard time convincing myself it wasn't Morgan in "Eat, Pray, Love". One thing I've learned to distinguish one from the other is by their noses. Bardem's is bigger but you have to see that from the side angle to really notice.

Bardem, by the way, is in the news these days, having been nominated in the Oscar's for best actor (yes, he's the one who can act  ^_^) and having recently had a child with wife Penelope Cruz. 

Maybe I should watch more of these two so I can distinguish them easily next time and stop arguing with myself, teehee!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha XD !! it´s awesome !! they are like brothers !! :D I like your post !!

    ReplyDelete